The reference to the project ID has been moved to Settings. Here you can easily copy the ID if you need it to interact with the API.
Request a feature or report a bug
You can now request a feature and report a bug within the platform. Find the options under your profile icon, write a short description, and send it. We will take it into account when prioritizing items on our backlog.
Bugfixes and improvements
- In a project you are collaborating in, you can now find the email of the project’s owner under Settings.
- When registering a credential definition or schema, it will now first check if it already exists.
- The log in and sign up forms have been improved to work better with password managers.
- An issue with the shortcuts in the workflow editor has been resolved.
- An issue with scrolling to the bottom of the workflow editor has been resolved.
- Paradym Wallet: The accept and decline buttons are no longer behind the system buttons on Android devices.
- Paradym Wallet: The notification pop up can now be closed by swiping up or by pressing the 'x'.
- Paradym Wallet: Longer names are now truncated to fit better.